Friday, September 04, 2009

Stuff I found at Goodwill- or A post for Katie

Fabric that will make cute curtains as soon as I find the right turquoise and white polka dot print for ruffle and tabs... .50

Tiles...not sure for what yet, but still cute- $1 for the set


Chairs that I love- 3.99 each

wooden shipping crate that is currently serving as a rest for my cell phone- $6



Sandbox that you were so completely underwhelmed by...$25




I apologize for this post to all of you who do not happen to be my sister, who very much needed to see my second-hand scores...

3 comments:

Katie said...

lame, those aren't even your kids in the sandbox. you could've at least put it up to try and overwhelm me with it. geez! i like everything, very cute. and I'm excite about your curtains esp. that will be super awesome. the chairs rock too!

Liz said...

I like the tiles. you could totally use them as coasters for your drinks! That is what I would do at least. Really funny, those chairs look EXACTLY like my grandma Jenkins kitchen chairs she's had forever. So, if I ever make it to Idaho again I will know if she still has hers LOL. Love the crate!

Tyson and Laurel said...

Dear Kristen,
Where, oh where have you gone, my blogging friend? I miss your witty and exciting posts. I miss your cute kids in still-life on my computer screen.
Please come back.
Your lonely friend,
Laurel
:)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com