Thanks for all of the awesome support on the big homeschooling thing, guys. You are better friends than I deserve, probably. We are enrolling in the Idaho Virtual Academy, which my super-cool friend Julie turned me on to. It uses the K-12 program and works through the school district, offering lots of support and materials. I plan to supplement with lots of projects, activities, books, and my own art lessons. I think that having the structure already in place will be comforting for the first year, at least.
I probably won't be posting very frequently for a bit, as I am trying to get things in order around here, but I wanted to be sure that you knew how much your kind words meant to me. Thanks, guys:)
And also, check this site out for a cute, fun solar system print out mobile project and fun facts about Pluto.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Warm-Fuzzies
Posted by Kristen at 11.3.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks for mentioning our Pluto page, Kristen! Sorry to read that you won't be blogging much. You're funny!
If you are on Facebook, please visit our page Oliebollen.com for announcements about new projects, etc.
http://www.facebook.com/business/dashboard/?ref=sb#/pages/Oliebollencom/5646363043
I have almost forgotten what my adorable niece and nephew look like. If only there was some way that I could see pictures of them on the regular. Hmm...if only..
Am I the only one thinking that??? I don't think so!
Kristen... So I read this and thought, ok I missed something... so I went back and started reading the older posts to see where I skipped... and I must say that, You are amazing. You always have such fun projects for your kids and now you are going to be the teacher double-time, in a manner of speaking. How do you do it?!? I think I should take Mommy lessons from you ;^) I hope you have so much fun with it, I know you'll do a wonderful job!
Jennifer
Post a Comment